The axillary crutch allows mobility for users who have less use of one leg. Each crutch can be used on left or right side. Lightweight aluminum tubing is strong and durable. Comes with foam rubber grip pads and durable solid rubber tips.
Users without balance issues who need temporary support for walking.
- Product Details
- Lighter and more durable than wood crutches
- Manufactured using lightweight anodized aluminum material
- Supports up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Contoured thick cushioned underarm pads
- Washable hand grips are made from soft foam and are perspiration resistant
- Designed for temporary use. Long term users may prefer a forearm crutch.
- Heavy-duty rubber tips are replaceable
- Package Information: 117 x 29 x 32cm; 8 units per carton