UCP Comfort Cushion
Contoured polyurethane foam cushion provides comfort and postural support to increase sitting tolerance. Includes rear canyon to redistribute pressure as well as medial and lateral thigh supports for leg positioning. Shaped bottom accommodates for sag normally seen on wheelchair sling seats to maintain flat sitting platform. High quality cover provides a durable waterproof barrier for incontinence protection and to increase durability of the foam in humid environments. The synthetic outer cover helps dissipate heat to keep the cushion comfortable for long periods. Cover is loose enough to allow for cushion modification with shaped wedges. Low profile at only 40 mm is more comfortable for some users. Velcro attachment points on bottom for attachment to wheelchair seats.
Not a pressure relief cushion.
Users without risk of pressure sores
- Product Details
- Support Materials
- Adjustable seat depth. Includes cutting lines on front edge of foam and adjustable cover.
- Velcro on bottom to hold cushion in place on wheelchair seat
- Can be used on most wheelchairs
- Breathable and washable cover with a moisture barrier to protect the foam from damage
- Package Information: 75 x 43 x 51 cm; 10 units per carton
This cushion is covered by the CLASP wheelchair warranty.