Jarik Fluid Cushion
The Jarik Fluid Cushion provides superior pressure sore prevention, helps prevent spinal curvature and allows easy customization. It improves the stability and balance of the user and is cooler than foam cushions. The cover is washable and has a great appearance. Jarik offers a 5 year warranty.
Users with high risk of pressure sores or with special posture needs.
- Product Details
- Support Materials
- Extra durable fluid pad is encased in two separate durable layers for super strength and durability. Guaranteed.
- Clinically proven and user preferred. In a study conducted by the Indian Spinal Cord Center, 85% of wheelchair users preferred the Jarik Fluid cushion over their existing cushion. Outcomes Study.
- Available in seven sizes for excellent fit to the wheelchair seat
- Jarik Fluid Pad conforms perfectly to any buttocks shape, to relieve pressures that cause pressure sores
- A center seam prevents fluid movement from side to side, to promote level hips and help prevent scoliosis (“S” shaped spine)
- The highly viscous Jarik Fluid matches the user’s shape and holds the hips comfortably in place
- The fluid level is adjustable to every user’s shape
- Low shear design decreases forces that contribute to pressure sores. Moveable outer cover moves with the user.
- Washable cover
- Works well on flat or sling seat
- For more information, please see the Jarik Fluid Cushion brochure
- Package Information: 50 x 50 x 16 cm; 2 units per carton