Los Angeles, CA | December 10th, 2018 UCP Wheels for Humanity (UCPW) is pleased to announce that the first round of CLASP Service Partners has been selected:
- Al Hussein Society in Jordan
- ASOCIACION TELETON PRO REHABILITACION in El Salvador
- Comprehensive Community-Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania
- Lorewo Trust in Zimbabwe
- McLain Association for Children, Georgia, along with its partners the Coalition for Independent Living and the Neurodevelopment Center
- Paraplegic Centre Peshawar in Pakistan
- UCP Roda Untuk Kemanusiaan in Indonesia
- The Shonaquip Social Enterprise in South Africa
UCPW works with Service Partners through CLASP to model and
CLASP Service Partners are wheelchair service providers that have demonstrated their commitment to and capacity for appropriate wheelchair service provision. The first round of Service Partners was selected following a competitive, three-phase application process designed to assess their service capacity and quality.
Please visit the Service Partners page for a profile on each partner.
If you are interested in becoming a CLASP Service Partner, please email RFA@clasphub.org for details on how to apply.